Picture
STAYING FIT WHILE PREGNANT:

I'm a very fit person. I've been working out for years and I get this same question every time I post a photo of me working out. "Are you supposed to be doing that while pregnant"? or "you should be resting and eating".

Now it doesn't upset me to be ask these questions or be told I need to eat more but it more frightens me because that means most women are just sitting ducks during their pregnancy, afraid to move and hurt their baby.

Week 16 | Staying Fit While Pregnant

Knowledge is so important. Now we have the internet and can google anything we wish. We can Read peoples stores and point of views and best of all we have our own common sense as to what seems ridiculous and what just makes sense.
But before I get into this, if you've never worked out before your pregnancy you should not start now. Only if you have been active before the pregnancy can you still be active.
There are precautions you need to take. Listen to your body. Know when something doesn't feel right.
Also if you lift heavy weights like I did you do need to take the weight down a notch or 2.
Continuing to workout during pregnancy is very healthy for you and the baby, Having the muscle and endurance will help you when its time to have the baby. Women who are fit have shorter, easier labors.
Too many times I've heard moms blame their babies for the way they look, for their fat, cellulite, stretch marks (some may not be preventable like having twins). Babies do not ruin our bodies. We ruin our bodies. We gain too much weight during our pregnancy which leads to stretch marks and cellulite. The poor child had nothing to do with our choices.

Week 16 | How do I feel & what's New ??

HOW I FEEL?
Great, No problems no discomfort.

What's New With you:
You'll start to feel the baby move more now.

WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE BABY?
In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 ounces.
He's even started growing toenails

Comments

Nicki
02/15/2014 2:41pm

I admire your motivation and knowledge. I hope to find all your videos when im pregnant because I'd love to follow them :)

01/15/2017 3:50am

I love this site because I love seeing baby bumps. The best part about pregnancy is that it gives you ample time to prepare for post birth challenges and to connect with your baby beforehand. But in the daily rush of life you often tend to forget this fact. Your protruding belly then serves to be a reminder of sorts to get your acts in place. Experts believe that talking to the pregnant belly can do you and your unborn baby a whole lot of good.

I wish I found your blog when I was pregnant! Back when I was pregnant with my first child, it took a lot of time to accept that my body is going to get bigger. As my due date starts to become closer and closer, I was becoming more and more sad because I knew that I'm going to be fat. After pregnancy, I got obsessed with working out. I wanted to lose all the baby fat immediately because I wasn't happy anymore. I realized now that I was overreacting and I shouldn't have been upset by my body becoming bigger because this is normal. So for those pregnant women who are hating their bodies right now, remember that it will all pass and after that, you have the most beautiful gift from God.

10/07/2014 5:19am

Education makes us enable to become a talented person and to serve for the country for its betterment and progress. Education change our life and we don't survive without education.

11/14/2014 12:48am

wow, baby bump.

12/03/2014 1:16am

I desired to thank you for this outstanding read!! I definitely liked every little bit of it. I have you saved your website to examine out the newest things you publish.

01/06/2015 11:35am

Hey, It definitely is pretty good and informative web page. Retain writing the excellent carry out, Good to decide your web site.

01/27/2015 11:47pm

thank you for sharing of some of the articles we read this one article is very interesting for us, i like it and very helpful to me

03/08/2015 5:23pm

Some families don’t support the good education or standardize education they may regard is it as an expensive education or to pass out in good grades by paying payment. Women first need to rectify their thought and if she unable to do so than she has to try to give their child a good education on home.

04/03/2015 12:06am

By איתן גלבוע, Maria Gabrielsen Jumbert, and Jason Miklian in Communication and Media Studies. After the ‘CNN Effect’ concept was coined two decades ago, it quickly became a useful shorthand to understand media-conflict interactions. Although the

09/12/2015 11:30am

i like this very very nice and great

04/04/2016 5:14am

It's terrific you have upgrade it.thank you.I discovered this is an useful and also appealing post.

11/04/2016 7:58am

03/31/2017 2:54am

Many of us need a few simple reminders of how to shop smart. As many of you know, I became something of a shopping champion (by ‘shopping til I dropped’) until it became a problem for me (my shopping started to become compulsive). I knew that I had to develop a healthier relationship to shopping and over the course of a year, I did just that.

04/28/2017 11:21pm

09/01/2017 9:01pm

I say thank you for this very valuable information. a nice website and helps the reader in search of news.

09/06/2017 7:58pm

Pari Island can be used as a tour to fill the weekend off for people who offer beautiful scenery to explore.

09/09/2017 6:33am

I personally am quite satisfied with what I read that is written on your page, Greeting that I say is not without reason, It's because what you informed already can help me.

I am happy with the information I have read here, I think it has been very helpful and helpful to me and my friends who have already visited this page. Here I can only say that the information that will come will increasingly provide better value, and more useful, I say thank you and the more successful and successful.

09/09/2017 6:35am

I am very hopeful, what I see and read here can provide insight for me and other friends become his experience. I can only give a big thank you.

09/11/2017 1:49am

Check our promotion that offer web hosting at a competitif price.

09/17/2017 12:40pm

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.

09/19/2017 9:10pm

How to learn Englih easly and fluenly? Joint Us

09/21/2017 12:51pm

I truly like you're composing style, incredible data, thankyou for posting.

09/22/2017 7:44pm

For the washing process we come directly to your place, by using experts in the field who will provide the best service for you.

09/26/2017 7:02pm

Nurturing Birds certainly requires a good knowledge of how to care and training, so that the sound chirp of quality and mantab. Today more and more bird enthusiasts and hobbies keep birds of all kinds.

10/03/2017 7:58am

Having computer problems, of course we need a way to overcome the problems we face. Please check our website address, to help fix the problem.

10/17/2017 2:53am

The exotic nature of the marine world. Pulau Seribu is a tourist spot that many tourists visit locally and internationally. On the island of Thousand you can enjoy the beauty of the underwater and coral reefs.