Picture
WHATS HAPPENING WITH THE BABY:
She now weighs two full pounds, She can hear fully and now reacts to light, noise and pain. They also say she can cry now.

WHATS HAPPENING WITH YOU:
This is the last week of the 2nd trimester so next week I'll be entering my 7 months and 3rd trimester.
I'm feeling the extra weight now, my lower back is starting to bother me and sleeping is much more difficult. I wake up sore and its hard to move. I almost always wake up with back pain which subsides as I get moving.
My rib cage hurts and feels bruised and so do my sides.
They say that stretchmarks start around this time so be extra careful about applying your coco butter as well as not over eating in one sitting. I find it to be really uncomfortable if I eat too much in one sitting.

3 Exercises To Get You Ready For Labor

A couple pregnancy workouts to help with back pain, posture and birth for those having a natural birth.

Taylor Sitting: This one is more of a posture exercise.
The idea is to get your knees as close to the floor as possible which is done through time, don't stress them.
Sit like this through movies, folding laundry, reading...etc

Pelvic Rocks: This exercise straightens your lower back muscles as well as helps with lower back pain. I also found it helps move the baby into a more comfortable position. If she is sitting low or awkward and it feels uncomfortable doing this will move her into a more comfortable position.
Do 40 of them everyday. It will get your back strong and help during labor.
This is also good for taking that extra pressure off some of the main blood vessels leading down to your legs. So if your prone to spider veins this exercise will benefit you.

Squatting: This is not like gym squats. This exercise gets you ready for natural birth by preparing your legs muscles for birth as well as stretching your perineum making it more flexible. It's an exercise you'll appreciate when your baby's head emerges.

♥ Stay Beautiful ♥
Florina (Makeup Artist)

Comments

April
04/08/2014 7:03pm

Hey! Post pregnancy shaper did you get off ebay?

11/23/2017 10:28pm

Thank you for the very helpful post about pregnancy workouts. I would make sure to try them out. I am now seven months pregnant. I am currently having back pains. Also, my body becomes very sore when I wake up in the morning. This gives me a hard time accomplishing the things that I need to do. I hope that this workout would ease the pain that I am experiencing now. I am looking forward for more workouts to try. I really appreciate your posts so please keep them coming!

01/27/2015 11:45pm

thank you for some of these web articles is very impressive and qualified to compete and may continue to post quality articles article and useful for everyone

Get the free knowledge about the health of the mother and baby over this site. Here you can get the free and full of the knowledge for your and your baby’s batter life and health. Here you will be getting the best articles.

09/02/2016 8:25am

thank you so much for sharing this article, at least a little more of this article can add my knowledge and all the friends who have read the content in this article is unbelievably amazing.

07/30/2017 11:57pm

Its very useful site, am impressed to read all the suggestions, it's very helpful for the woman who are pregnant first time and do not have enough knowledge to handle the new situations. Thanks.

09/09/2017 6:25am

I am happy with the information I have read here, I think it has been very helpful and helpful to me and my friends who have already visited this page. Here I can only say that the information that will come will increasingly provide better value, and more useful, I say thank you and the more successful and successful.

I personally am quite satisfied with what I read that is written on your page, Greeting that I say is not without reason, It's because what you informed already can help me.

09/09/2017 6:27am

I am very hopeful, what I see and read here can provide insight for me and other friends become his experience. I can only give a big thank you.

10/18/2017 12:13am

Opening your own gym? GymCrafters has business plans, design services, wholesale equipment pricing, and 24/7 door access to make your club into a reality.

10/24/2017 3:57pm

In our car rental in Bali, we only provide new cars for our customers. For example, one of the best-selling cars in lease and drivers by our customers is the good car. The reason, because we only provide all car with the price rent car in Bali is competitive.

11/04/2017 8:31pm

Terima kasih Gan Artikel Yang Sangat Membantu Ditunggu Ya Gan Artikel Selanjutnya. Keep Posting

11/15/2017 11:12pm

indeed mothers who are pregnant for the recommended gymnastics so that infants dikandungan more healthy

11/15/2017 11:14pm

articel very good your post

11/15/2017 11:16pm

really interesting articles you create for readers

11/15/2017 11:18pm

do not worry if you can not contain in this modern era many women who use baby tubes to outsmart the fetus that can not be entered sperm cells